Ched Ranveer Brar’s Special MotiChoor Laddu recipe
Keep indulging your sweet tooth with another #Diwali special recipe…
MOTICHOOR LADDU COOKIES
½ Cup Butter
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/ 3 Cup Hung Curd
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 ¼ Cup Refined Flour
2 Pinches of Baking Powder
Motichoor Laddoo, crumbled
1 Cup Dark chocolate, melted
Mixed nuts, chopped
1. Melt the butter. In a mixing bowl, combine melted butter, the sugars, hung curd and vanilla essence. Whisk together.
2. Add refined flour and baking powder to the mixture and mix well again. It will be a sticky dough. Refrigerate for about 10-15 mins.
3. Meanwhile line a baking tray with butter paper. Remove the dough from fridge. Grease your hands with ghee.
4. Take a good portion of the dough and roll it into a smooth round. Flatten it and stuff some motichoor mixture. Take the edges and seal them nicely and form a thick flat cookie.
5. Repeat with the rest of the dough and place them on the baking tray, 1 inch apart.
6. Bake the cookies in a pre-heated oven at 160⁰C for 15-20 mins. Remove and transfer to cooling rack. (Note: The cookies will be soft when removed from the oven, they will harden once they cool down.)
7. Dip the cookies in melted chocolate and garnish with nuts, sweet boondi and vark (optional).